IRCTC cancelled several trains on Monday, July 17, 2023. One of the main reasons could be the waterlogging happening in various parts of the country due to the heavy rainfall. Other than that, no specific reason was given for these cancellations.
Multiple zones of Indian Railways cancelled several express, local, and passenger trains. These cancellations consist of both fully and partially cancelled trains.
Here is a list of some of the fully cancelled trains
- 18110 - ITR TATA EXP – Itwari to Tatanagar Jn
- 05091 GD-STP SPL – Gonda Jn to Sitapur
- 15211 DBG-ASR JANNAAYAK EXP – Darbhanga to Amritsar
- 16203 - MAS TPTY EXPRES – Chennai Central to Tirupati Main
- 17237 - BTTR MAS EXP – Bitragunta to Chennai Central
In case your train is there on the cancelled list, we will make sure that there are no changes in your travel plans. You can now book your flight tickets and bus tickets on the Trainman app. We, as usual, ensure a smooth booking process on both flight and bus bookings.
Here is a list of some of the Rescheduled/Partially Cancelled Trains
- 22423 GKP-ASR SUPERFAST EXP – Train is Rescheduled by 03:00 Hrs.
- 16779 TPTY-RMM EXP – Train is Partially Cancelled from MANDAPAM (MMM) to RAMESWARAM (RMM). Now it will terminate at its new Destination: MANDAPAM (MMM)
- 16057 MAS-TPTY EXP – Train is Partially Cancelled from RENIGUNTA JN (RU) to TIRUPATI (TPTY). Now it will terminate at its new Destination: RENIGUNTA JN (RU).
If you have a journey scheduled for today, Trainman suggests you look at all the cancelled trains by following this link: https://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes/ to avoid any inconvenience.
Found your train listed there, and looking for an alternative train? We are here to help you, use the Trainman app on your Android/iOS devices to book your train tickets. You can also check your PNR Status, and track your train even in offline mode. Also, with the mobile app, you can get regular offer updates on booking your train tickets.