Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation cancelled several trains on July 14, 2023. One of the main reasons could be the waterlogging happening in many parts of the country due to the heavy rainfall.
Other than that, these extreme weather conditions resulted in delays and diversions of trains as well. The operational hassle of trains happened due to the temporary closure of Delhi’s old Yamuna Bridge (Loha Pul).
Various zones of Indian Railways cancelled multiple express, local, and passenger trains mainly the Northern Railway (NR) zone. These cancellations consist of both fully and partially cancelled trains.
Here is a list of some of the fully cancelled trains
- 18110 - ITR TATA EXP – Itwari to Tatanagar Jn
- 12492 - MAUR DHAWAJ EXP – Jammu Tawi to Barauni Jn
- 05232 - ANVT BJU SPL – Anand Vihar Term to Barauni Jn
- 14521 - DLI UMB EXPRESS – Old Delhi to Ambala Cantt
- 15036 - UTR SMPRK K EXP – Kathgodam to Old Delhi
In case your train is there on the cancelled list, we will make sure that there are no changes in your travel plans. You can now book your flight tickets and bus tickets on the Trainman app. We, as usual, ensure a smooth booking process on both flight and bus bookings.
Here is a list of some of the Partially Cancelled and Diverted Trains
- 14312 - BHUJ BE EXP – Train is diverted between DELHI SARAI ROHILLA (DEE) to SAHIBABAD (SBB)
- 12372 - BKN HWH SF EXP – Train is diverted between DELHI SARAI ROHILLA (DEE) to GHAZIABAD (GZB)
- 17231 - NS NSL EXP – Train is Partially Cancelled from AURANGABAD (AWB) to NAGARSOL (NSL). Now it will terminate at its new Destination: AURANGABAD (AWB)
If you have a journey scheduled for today, Trainman suggests you look at all the cancelled trains by following this link: https://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes/ to avoid any inconvenience.
Found your train listed there, and looking for an alternative train? We are here to help you, use the Trainman app on your Android/iOS devices to book your train tickets. You can also check your PNR Status, and track your train even in offline mode. Also, with the mobile app, you can get regular offer updates on booking your train tickets.