Planning for a trip? Wish to travel by train? Tired of reservation of train tickets and getting waitlisted tickets for long instead? Don’t worry when Trainman is here for helping you. Therefore, a user can book tickets without any hesitation as one can check seat availability and predict its confirmation with the help of the Trainman App, available on google play store while they search relevant trains for their upcoming trips.
Following are the tips and tricks for booking confirmed tickets from the Trainman App:
- Always one should plan their travel well in advance and book your tickets in advance with Trainman’s app as you can see the availability of the seats up to four (4) months.
- Indian Railways have many quotas for reservation of train tickets. These include general, lower berth, armed forces and many more. If a passenger is not getting confirmed reservation through general quota, one must go ahead and try booking in tatkal quota.
- Are passengers travelling are senior citizens? If yes, there is a special quota for them in Indian Railways named "LOWER BERTH". Male Senior Citizens aged 60 and above and Female Senior Citizens aged 45 and above are eligible for this quota. Also, through this quota passengers can get a lower berth.
- Passengers can book their train tickets from the origin station of the train they want to travel. And enter your city’s station as your boarding station. Like if we see Train no. 02952 New Delhi (NDLS) to Mumbai Central (MMCT), it has New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS) as its origin so one can book the tickets from there. And can enter in the train from Kota Station as their station. Just like the above information, book tickets to the destination of the train instead of your deboarding station. Then there are slightly higher chances of getting confirmed tickets.
- If the passengers have flexible dates of travel, go to Trainman’s seat availability calendar on the app and website. So that you can see the current seat availability of about the next 4 months of the train you wish to travel and book.