Today, on December 2, 2022, the cancellation of 244 trains has been announced by Indian Railways due to multiple reasons. The cancellation consists of several express, local and special running trains.
Out of the total, 208 trains are fully, whereas 36 trains are partially cancelled by various zones. Passengers are advised to check the status of their trains beforehand to avoid inconvenience.
Here is a List of Some of the Fully Cancelled Trains
- 06980 PGW-JJJ EXP SPL – PHAGWARA JN (PGW) - JAIJON DOABA (JJJ)
- 11305 SUR-GDG EXP – SOLAPUR JN (SUR) - GADAG JN (GDG)
- 14506 NLDM-ASR EXPRESS – NANGAL DAM (NLDM) - AMRITSAR JN (ASR)
- 14674 SHAHEED EXP – AMRITSAR JN (ASR) - JAYNAGAR (JYG)
- 15203 BARAUNI LUCKNOW EXPRESS – BARAUNI JN (BJU) - LUCKNOW (LJN)
- 15903 DBRG-CDG EXPRESS – DIBRUGARH (DBRG) - CHANDIGARH (CDG)
- 17228 GNT-DHNE – GUNTUR JN (GNT) - DRONACHELLAM JN (DHNE)
If you have an upcoming journey, we advise you to check the complete list of cancelled trains by following this link: https://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes/.
Also, you can keep a tab on live running status of your train with Trainman app in both online as well as offline mode. And, did you know, you can avail Lounge on 7 different railway stations, if you have booked your train tickets with Trainman. Addtionally, you don’t need to change your plans now, due to the waitlisted train tickets, as Trainman come up with a solution. By opting in for Trip Assurance, you can get a flight ticket for your journey, if the train ticket you booked remains wait-listed after chart preparation. Sounds too good to be true? Get all the related information here: https://blog.trainman.in/blog/trip-assurance-the-idea-route-and-everything-else-you-need-to-know/