The Indian Railways has announced the cancellation of multiple trains on Thursday, 04 May 2023. The Indian Railway zones did not give any specific reason for these cancellations.
The Indian Railways has fully cancelled multiple trains. These cancellations consist of various local, express, and special trains. Whereas, the trains that are partially cancelled, also consist of short-terminated trains.
Here is The List of Some of The Fully Cancelled Trains
- 18190 - ERS TATA EXP – Ernakulam Jn to Tatanagar Jn
- 17219 - MTM VSKP EXP - Machelipatnam to Visakhapatnam
- 17220 - VSKP MTM EXP - Visakhapatnam to Machelipatnam
- 19015 - SAURASHTRA EXP – Mumbai Dadar West to Porbandar
- 22453 - RAJYA RANI EXP - Lucknow to Meerut City
Here is The List of Some of the Partially Cancelled Trains
- 17239 GNT-VSKP SIMHADRI EXP – Train is Partially Cancelled from ANAKAPALLE (AKP) to VISAKHAPATNAM (VSKP). Now it will terminate at its new Destination: ANAKAPALLE (AKP)
- 17240 VSKP-GNT SIMHADRI EXP – Train is Partially Cancelled from VISAKHAPATNAM (VSKP) to ANAKAPALLE (AKP). Now it will starts from its new Source ANAKAPALLE (AKP)
- 12718 BZA-VSKP RATNACHAL EXP – Train is Partially Cancelled from ANAKAPALLE (AKP) to VISAKHAPATNAM (VSKP). Now it will terminate at its new Destination: ANAKAPALLE (AKP)
Trainman advises you to check the complete list of cancelled trains by following this link: https://www.irctchelp.in/cancelled-trains-list/ to avoid any inconvenience. If you find the train of your journey listed as cancelled on your journey date, www.trainman.in can help you find an alternative train to complete your journey.
You can also keep a tab on your train’s live running status in both online and offline modes. Download the Trainman app on your Android and iOS devices to be updated about the exciting offers on train tickets.