The Indian railways catering and tourism corporation has announced the cancellation of a number of trains today 20 March 2023. The zones of Indian Railways cancelled multiple express, local, and passenger trains. The cancellation was caused by several reasons.
Here is a list of some of the fully cancelled trains
- 14525 - UMB SGNR EXP – Ambala Cantt Jn to Sri Ganganagar
- 17251 - GNT KCG EXP – Guntur Jn to Kacheguda
Here is a list of some of the partially cancelled trains
- 12455 - DEE BKN EXP – Delhi Sarai Rohilla to Bikaner Jn: Train is Diverted between JAKHAL JN (JHL) to BHATINDA (BTI)
- 12706 - GNT INTERCITY – Secunderabad Jn to Guntur Jn: Train is Partially Cancelled from KHAMMAM (KMT) to GUNTUR JN (GNT). Now it will terminate at its new Destination KHAMMAM (KMT)
- 14736 - UMB-SGNR EXP – Ambala Cantt Jn - Shri Ganganagar: Train is Partially Cancelled from AMBALA CANT JN (UMB) to BHATINDA (BTI). Now it will start from its new Source BHATINDA (BTI)
If you have a journey scheduled for today, Trainman suggests you have a look at all the cancelled trains by following this link: https://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes/ to avoid any inconvenience.
Found your train listed there, and looking for an alternative train? We are here to help you, download the Trainman app on your Android/iOS devices to book your train tickets. You can also check your PNR Status, and track your train even in offline mode. Also, with the mobile app, you can get regular offer updates.