The Indian Railways has announced the cancellation of multiple trains on Thursday, 15 September 2022 due to various reasons. The cancellation of 315 trains includes several passenger, express and special trains. Out of the total 315 trains, 253 trains are fully, whereas 62 trains are partially cancelled.
Here’s the list of some of the partially cancelled trains:
- 00913 - PBR SGTY PARCEL SPL TRAIN: PORBANDAR (PBR) - SANKRALL (SEL)
- 05448 - GD-GKP UR SPL: GONDA JN (GD) - GORAKHPUR (GKP)
- 09522 - SMNH RJT PASS SPECIAL: SOMNATH (SMNH) - RAJKOT JN (RJT)
- 05288 - RXL-MFP MEMU PASS SPL: RAXAUL JN (RXL) - MUZAFFARPUR JN (MFP)
- 07779 - MCLA PASS: GUNTUR JN (GNT) - MACHERLA (MCLA)
Here’s the list of some of the fully cancelled trains:
- 12384 - ASN SDAH INTERCITY EXPRES – ASANSOL MAIN (ASN) - SEALDAH (SDAH)
- 13010 - YNRK HWH DOON EXP – YOG NAGARI RISHIKESH (YNRK) - HOWRAH JN (HWH)
- 13021 - HWH RXL MITHILA EXP – HOWRAH JN (HWH) - RAXAUL JN (RXL)
- 15052 - GKP-KOAA EXP – GORAKHPUR (GKP) - KOLKATTA TERMINAL (KOAA)
- 22321 - HWH-SURI HOOL EXP – HOWRAH JN (HWH) - SIURI (SURI)
Apart from that, you can check the complete list of the fully and partially cancelled trains by following this link: https://www.irctchelp.in/cancelled-trains-list/
If you have any upcoming journeys, we suggest you have a look at the list to avoid any inconvenience. And, if the train is listed as cancelled on your journey date, Trainman is here to help you find the best and the most affordable alternate train ticket. You can book your IRCTC train ticket using the Trainman app. You can also check the PNR status of your train ticket, along with the live running status of your train.