The IRCTC (Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation) has announced the cancellation of 179 trains today. The cancellation includes the passenger (local), express, and some special trains. Out of the total of 179 trains, 133 trains are fully, and the other 46 trains are partially cancelled.
Here are Some of the Fully Cancelled Trains
- 11029 - KOYNA EXPRESS: Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus to C Sahuji Maharaj Terminus
- 14235 - BSB BE EXP: Varanasi Jn to Bareilly
- 15777 - NJP APDJ TOURIST: New Jalpaiguri to Alipur Duar
- 18110 - ITR TATA EXP: Itwari to Tatanagar Jn
- 22173 - CAF JBP SF EXP: Chanda Fort to Jabalpurur
Apart from these, you can check the complete list of the fully and partially cancelled trains by following this link: https://www.irctchelp.in/cancelled-trains-list/. If you had travel plans that got on hold due to the cancellation, we are here to help you out. You can book the tickets for an alternate train with us. You can also check the PNR status, track live running status of the train, and so much more with Trainman.