IRCTC cancelled several trains on Monday, 09 August 2023. The Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation did not give any specific reason for these cancellations.
Multiple zones of Indian Railways cancelled several express, local, and passenger trains. These cancellations consist of both fully and partially cancelled trains.
Here is a list of some of the fully cancelled trains
- 12537 - MANDUADIH EXP – Muzaffarpur Jn to Prayagraj Rambag Allahabad City
- 17237 - BTTR MAS EXP – Bitragunta to Chennai Central
- 15104 - GKP INTERCITY – Banaras to Gorakhpur Jn
- 22532 - MTJ CPR SF EXP – Mathura Jn to Chhapra
- 22643 - PATNA EXPRESS – Ernakulam Jn to Patna Jn
In case your train is there on the cancelled list, we will make sure that there are no changes in your travel plans. You can now book your flight tickets and bus tickets on the Trainman app. We, as usual, ensure a smooth booking process on both flight and bus bookings.
Here is a list of some of the Rescheduled/Partially Cancelled Trains
- 16219 - CMNR TPTY EXP – Train is Partially Cancelled from CHITTOR (CTO) to TIRUPATI (TPTY). Now it will terminate at its new Destination: CHITTOR (CTO)
- 16054 - TPTY MAS EXP – Train is Partially Cancelled from TIRUPATI (TPTY) to RENIGUNTA JN (RU). Now it will start from its new Source RENIGUNTA JN (RU)
If you have a journey scheduled for today, Trainman suggests you look at all the cancelled trains by following this link: https://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes/ to avoid any inconvenience.
Found your train listed there, and looking for an alternative train? We are here to help you, use the Trainman app on your Android/iOS devices to book your train tickets. You can also check your PNR Status, and track your train even without the internet. Also, with the mobile app, you can get regular offer updates on booking your train tickets.