On Tuesday, May 24, 2023, the Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation announced the cancellation of several trains. Multiple zones of the Indian Railways had to cancel a significant number of express, local, and passenger trains due to various factors.
Here is a list of some of the fully cancelled trains
- 12614 - WODEYAR EXPRESS – Bengaluru City Jn (SBC) to Mysore Jn (MYS)
- 15274 - SATYAGRAH EXP – Anand Vihar Terminal (ANVT) to Raxaul Jn (RXL)
- 22406 - BGP GARIB RATH – Anand Vihar Terminal (ANVT) to Bhagalpur (BGP)
Here is a list of some of the partially cancelled trains
- 17310 - VSG YPR EXP – Train is Partially Cancelled from ARSIKERE JN (ASK) to YASVANTPUR JN (YPR). Now it will terminate at its new Destination: ARSIKERE JN (ASK)
- 17326 - VISHWAMANAVA EXP – Train is Partially Cancelled from BIRUR JN (RRB) to BELGAUM (BGM). Now it will terminate at its new Destination: BIRUR JN (RRB).
If you have a scheduled journey today, Trainman suggests referring to the list of cancelled trains to avoid any inconvenience. Visit the following link: https://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes/ to access the updated information.
If you find your train listed among the cancellations and require assistance in finding an alternate train, we're here for you. Download the Trainman app on your Android/iOS device to book train tickets, check your PNR status, and track trains even when you're offline.