Indian Railway is an important part of our life. We do most of our long-distance travel within the country by Trains. There are times when trains get cancelled, and it causes the passengers an immense amount of inconvenience. This is why we keep you posted about any such news.
As of today, Indian Railways has cancelled 210 trains due to various reasons. Out of which, 4 trains have been rescheduled and multiple trains have been diverted.
Here is the list of a few trains that are cancelled on June 23, 2022:
- 14223- BudhPurnima Express- Varanasi (BSB) to Rajgir (RGR)
- 15611- Guwahati-Silchar Express- Guwahati (GHY) to Silchar (SCL)
- 17317- Hubli-Dadar Express- Hubli (UBL) to Dadar (DR)
- 22865- LTT-Puri SF Weekly Express- Lokmanya Tilak (LTT) to Puri (PURI)
- 22454- Rajya Rani Express- Lucknow (LJN) to Meerut City (MTC)
We advise you to check out the complete list before leaving your house for travelling by train. You can check the complete list by following this link: https://www.irctchelp.in/cancelled-trains-list/#list1
Trainman's app website allows you to book IRCTC/Indian Railway train tickets online quickly and easily using your IRCTC login. Check your PNR status after you've booked your ticket online to determine how probable it is that your ticket will be verified. Confirm your train's current status (or use Trainman's Spot your train option).