The Indian railways catering and tourism corporation has announced the cancellation of several trains today 14 March 2023. The cancellation was caused by various reasons. The zones of Indian Railways cancelled multiple express, local, and passenger trains.
Here is a list of some of the fully cancelled trains
- 12383 - SDAH ASN INTERCITY – Sealdah (SDAH) - Asansol MAIN (ASN)
- 12384 - ASN SDAH INTERCITY – Asansol MAIN (ASN) - Sealhad (SDAH)
Here is a list of some of the partially cancelled trains
- 12706 - Secunderabad Guntur InterCity Superfast Express – Secunderabad Jn (SC) to Guntur Jn (GNT). It will terminate at its new destination KHAMMAM(KMT)
- 12455 - DEE- BKN SUF –Delhi Sarai Rohilla - Bikaner Jn. The train is Diverted between Jakhal Jn (JHL) to Bhatinda (BTI).
- 17202 - Golconda Express – Secunderabad Jn to Kazipet Jn (KZJ). It will terminate at its new destination Kazipet Jn (KZJ).
If you have a journey scheduled for today, Trainman suggests you have a look at all the cancelled trains by following this link: https://enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes/ to avoid any inconvenience.
Found your train listed there, and looking for an alternative train? We are here to help you, download the Trainman app on your Android/iOS devices to book your train tickets. You can also check your PNR Status, and track your train even in offline mode. Also, with the mobile app, you can get regular offer updates.